1. SUMMER COTTAGE
- I really want to spend lovely weekends at the summer cottage, because it is extremely relaxing to just hang out, take a sauna, swim at the lake and barbecue without any rush.
- Previously, I have wished to travel abroad, but this summer I'd like to see some Finnish towns, which are new to me. Of course, traveling abroad would be fantastic as well, but my work comes in the way of longer travels - maybe during the autumn then.
3. QUALITY TIME WITH FRIENDS
- Social contacts are important for me and I value friendship very highly, hence you gotta make sure to arrange meetings even if everybody has different schedules.
- Last year I was a very lazy pen pal, but I have caught up with mail very well during the past months. I truly wish that I can keep up this speed of answering to letters.
- My aim is to keep on seeing my granny from father's side weekly, and traveling to Hamina at least twice in the summer to spend time with my other granny. Of course, it would be lovely to see my other relatives as well - every family is unique.
- On May 15th I'm starting my very first office job that is related to my past studies. I really want to succeed in it and create better base for my future job search.
7. FOOD & DRINKS
- Ever since meeting my boyfriend, I have been more eager to test out new dishes and drinks. It doesn't matter if I will cook by myself or eat out at restaurants.
8. DO MORE SPORTS
- As I have created a very functioning sport schedule for myself, I want it to continue throughout the summer. It would be awesome to learn how to go jogging when the weather seems too hot for me.
9. PICK STRAWBERRIES
- When I was little my family went on a farm to pick strawberries, but I can't recall anything from this event.
10. VISIT AN AMUSEMENT PARK
- It's been multiple years since I last went to an amusement park, hence I really want to go this summer.
- I want to be happy during the summer. I wish it to be filled with laughter and as stress-free as possible.
12. MEMORABLE MEMORIES
- My aim is to create lovely memories during the summer, especially with my love. It doesn't matter what we do as long as we get to spend more time together than before.
13. WHAT ELSE?
- Swim in the sea
- See a sunrise
- Taste new ice cream flavours
- Go a whole day without technology
- Read at least one book (Any suggestions?)
- Bake something that I have never baked before
- Try out yoga
→ MAKE SURE TO HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
What have you included on your bucket list this summer?