Sunday 15 September 2013

Week 37 '13

Once again a week has passed, and soon this weekend, too.
Last weekend was lovely because I got to meet my Polish friend in a town called Lahti. We just walked around and went to see a ski-jumping competition. Here you can see some photos from the trip.
















This weekend has been nice as well. Mom and I spent some time at our summer cottage, where I love to be at. :) Some pictures from our cottage.







Now to the mail. This week I received two letters from:
- Emilia, Finland
- Ida, Norway




and a postcard from Taiwan. :)





Uni has kept me busy, and I have had some other things to do as well, so I haven't been able to write so many letters.. Anyway, letters were sent to:
- Ga Yeon, South Korea
- Sabatina, Indonesia

See you again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment