Saturday 25 April 2015

I am Back

Hello my dear readers & friends! 


As many of you have noticed, I haven't been blogging this year at all. I have been asked why many times, which has made me glad. It means people actually read my blog and wait for the next post. As for the reason of not blogging, I don't know. I guess, I spent quite a lot of time using my laptop while the exchange semester that now I haven't really wanted to spend my time for it. I have been doing only compulsory school work with a computer. On the other hand I have tried to be more active on Instagram - to me it's sort of a picture diary. I've also been conducting my work placement, which takes quite a lot of time and energy. Obviously, I haven't forgotten my dearest hobby, correspondence either.



As this blog has been a lot about snail mailing, I want to let you know to whom I have sent a letter to during this year, and whose letters are waiting for to be replied. I appreciate every single letter, and look forward to receiving and replying to them. :)


Letters sent out between January 1st and April 25th: 

- Almante, Lithuania *2
- Ayaka, Japan *2
- Thilini, Sri Lanka (the previous one got lost on the way)
- Emilia, Finland *3
- Franccesa, Peru/Germany *2
- Mari-Liis, Estonia *2
- Amit, Israel (another one will be posted on Monday)
- Sacha, Belgium
- Ga Yeon, South Korea
- Inga-Siv, Sweden  *2
- Hanta Nomena, Madagascar
- Emma, Australia
- Dora, Hungary
- Teresa, New Zealand
- Xiaomin, China
- Silvina, Argentina

Letters waiting for to be replied: 

- Ivana, USA/Croatia
- Mari-Liis, Estonia
- Ida, Norway
- Dora, Hungary
- Ayaka, Japan
- Christine, Austria
- Emma, Australia



Spring is here, let's wait for the summer! :)


1 comment: