Friday 20 November 2015

Snow Makes Me Happy



My long wait finally paid of! It snowed today, and the snow didn't melt right away. I really like snow as it makes everything look prettier, cleaner and lighter. Plus Christmas lights and candles create a different style of a feeling when there is snow to be seen. Naturally, I had to go out and take some pictures. I would have been mad at myself for not doing so. haha. 


Some of our outdoor Christmas lights :)



Snow makes me happier because the autumn can be very gloomy and kinda boring after the beauty of the fall colors and autumn leaves has disappeared. I don't let the darkness to bore or depress me, because the Christmas-waiting season can begin as early as you self decide. That's why I always start to put up Christmas lights (autumn or dark period lights, however, you want to call them) rather soon. Next you can see some of our indoor lights, which was an advice of a dear pen pal of mine.






These are cool as they work with batteries, but look like real candles!






I also have some sad news - the Finnish post is on a strike, so letters may be delayed a lot, because there's not a specific date for this strike to end. I hope it won't be a long one!



No comments:

Post a Comment