Creating a bucket list for the summer is always challenging, because it is even difficult to decide whether or not it would be a good idea to list down the things you would like to do. Somehow a list may limit the things you do or make you stressed out for the things you may not have enough time for. However, I see more positive sides to this kind of a list, because it will guide you throughout the summer and when the fall arrives, it is easier to reflect on the past summer.
I don't want to specify what I mean by summer, so let's jump straight into the summer bucket list of 2016.
- I already traveled to Vilnius, Lithuania from April 28th to May 2nd. My dear pen pal was kind enough to host me and show me around. Pictures from the trip will be shown later on with some travel descriptions.
- It would be interesting to see new places within Finland as well.
- I have felt like a lazy pen pal this year, thus I want to write quicker responses during the summer. Currently I have the following letters to reply: Amit (Israel), Lütfiye (Turkey), Almante (Lithuania), Nese (Turkey), Ilona (Latvia) and Ayaka (Japan).
3. SUMMER COTTAGE
- As long as I can remember, I have enjoyed spending time at summer cottages, thus I wish to spend more time there this year compared to the previous summer.
- Spending time with friends is precious !!
- Meeting and spending time with relatives is nice and I always have great time with them. Midsummer is a great opportunity for combining summer cottage and relatives.
6. FOOD & DRINKS
- With this I mean that I would like to try out new dishes & drinks, and test out new recipes & visit restaurants.
- I have a summer work, which I wish to be a good experience.
8. LAUGHTER & HAPPINESS
- These things go hand in hand and I consider them crucial parts of life.
- I wish to create our first summer memories together !!
- This is something rather new to Hämeenlinna, but I have always wanted to test it out, so it shall happen this summer.
11. RANDOM THINGS
- See the sunrise
- Stand in the rain
- Eat lots of ice cream
- Pick up berries & mushrooms
- Swim in a lake & sea
- Take pictures
- Finish my thesis well before the deadline
MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENJOY THE SUMMER WITHOUT STRESS!
What does your summer bucket list 2016 contain?