Saturday 4 January 2014

A wonderful Xmas present

As I have told you before, I spent the New Year's in Hamina. On Wednesday I got back home and went to check the mail box right away... THERE IT WAS!! A wonderful letter from Malaysia waiting for me, just for me. I was so happy to receive this letter, and also to see what was inside. It was a perfect Xmas present for me. ;)

WHAT WAS THE GIFT? It was stamps. hah. 12 amazing stamps that I can add to my collection. Now I will share them with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 

The first Prime minister of Malaysia, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra = Father of Indepedence.





Four ship stamps! Old times ships are so beautiful, I think. :)





Four beautiful Napoleon stamps!





Thank you my dear friend! :) This lovely friend of mine writes an amazing blog as well, go check it out: Smooch The Bone

THANK YOU! I appreciate this gift a lot! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like your gift! I'm using the calendar you gave me...it's a bit hard though, since it's in Finnish. But it's so cool! heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like the gift as well! :)) You can see many name days on the calendar. hah. :)

      Delete