Friday 17 January 2014

Mail week :)

Hello dear readers!

It's funny how I seem to receive lots of mail every second week. Last week our mail box was rather empty most of the days. My mom received some letters, tho. heh. This week I received many letters and some postcards as well.

First I will show you two New Year's cards that I received.

BULGARIA


ARGENTINA






Letters arrived from: 
- Dora, Hungary (currently Finland)
- Ga Yeon, South Korea 
- Thilini, Sri Lanka 
- Micaela, Spain 
- Pair, Thailand 
- Emilia, Finland 

Some stamps: 








Stuff that arrived with the letters:

SRI LANKA

A gift from Thailand :))
I sent out one letters as well. It's traveling to: Ga Yeon, South Korea. 

Have a great weekend!! We have had lovely winter days this week, and I hope the same weather continues. I can't wait to go cross-country skiing again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment