Friday 7 February 2014

What a mail week ;)

Once again week passed so quickly.... I didn't do many interesting things, except cross-country skied 37 km on the last weekend. :p I also shopped a bit - found a nice shirt for €3 (it's original price was €39.90..).



This week was so full of mail, which was awesome!! ;) However, I didn't have a chance to send any letters. Hopefully, I can write letters next week!

Let's start with the letters I received:
- Emma, Australia
- Inga-Siv, Sweden
- Ilona, Latvia





On February 6th I also had my nameday. It's not a big deal, but I still received two cards and ate an ice cream cake (Com'on, who wouldn't like ice cream cakes?). :)





I also received two more cards and many postcrossing cards!!

UKRAINE


THAILAND - thank you Naomi


BULGARIA


RUSSIA



UKRAINE


UKRAINE


BELARUS


BELARUS






BELARUS


RUSSIA





GERMANY



Have a great weekend! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment