Saturday 31 May 2014

DAY 2. Picture of myself

I seem to be very slow with going through this 30 DAYS challenge, but here's the second part of it.


So, the second part of the challenge is about taking a picture of yourself and explaining what you've been up to this specific day. Actually, I haven't done a whole lot today. In the morning I finally started writing a letter - it's been like two weeks since I last wrote one. :o Then in the afternoon dad and I went to this graduation party of a family friend. I had a nice time there, as always. For the rest of the day I'm just going to, hopefully, finish the letter that I started and maybe watch a movie. So, just chilling, nothing major coming to me during this evening. 

As you noticed, this week I haven't done a mail post. The simple reason for it, is that I didn't receive anything, and I didn't send anything either. Maybe next week will be more busy when it comes to the mail. 



No comments:

Post a Comment