Wednesday 14 May 2014

HCR

On May 10th I attended HCR=Helsinki City Run, which is basically a half marathon, 21 km. It's organized in the capital of Finland, like the name says. This year over 16,000 people attended the event.

Already last fall I decided to attend it, but the motivation went downhill ever since paying the attendance fee. My plan was to practice for it by cross-country skiing a lot during the winter, but it wasn't possible as we didn't get much snow.

My goal wasn't to be fast or to get a good time, I just wanted to get over the finish line! It was a good experience and I'm glad I decided to challenge myself.

Me after the finish line - feeling like a winner!
running shirt
medal ;)
Stuff that I got before the run
Stuff that I got after the run 

No comments:

Post a Comment