Wednesday 7 September 2016

Postcrossing - Another Try

On the September 1st, I decided to give Postcrossing another go. I started the process by logging into my account and changing my status to active. I had inactivated my account before I began my Erasmus exchange in Greece. That was two years ago, thus my previous postcard was sent on August 11th, 2014 and received September 12th, 2014. This beautiful day, I made a decision to send out 10 Postcrossing cards, which are currently traveling to the following destinations.

To Russia


To Taiwan


To Belarus


To China


To United Kingdom


To Ukraine


To USA


To Germany


To The Netherlands


- Several AD-cards were also send to a Postcrosser from Czech Republic 

Hopefully all of the recipients will be happy with the postcards that I chose for them. 
For now I can only wait for the posrcards traveling to my direction. :)


HAPPY POSTCROSSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment