Friday 24 August 2012

Weekend again :))

Hello everyone! :)
This weekend is going to be great, and very busy. I'll go to our summer cottage again, which is great. BUT I'll need to study a lot, and I hope I could even spend a tiny bit of time for letters. I hope your weekends would be great too, and not as busy as mine!

This week I received only three letters (which is kinda nice, as I don't have much free time to write letters)
FROM:
- Pamela, Poland
- Hayley, Canada
- Kishan, Guyana

All of those letters came with beautiful stamps, and I also got a postcard from my Canadian pen pal. :) The card from Bibione, Italy came from my Austrian pen pal, who was there on a vacation.






This week I also received four postcrossing cards. They came from Belgium, Russia and Germany x2 (The other German girl also sent me some stamps).










I sent 9 postcrossing cards this week, but for some reason I didn't take photos of them.. :o 
Letters sent to: 
- Emilia, Finland
- Sara, Finland 
- Iina, Finland
- Korina, USA 

See you all next Friday! x) 
- Tiia






No comments:

Post a Comment