Friday 5 April 2013

First week of April '13

Hello everyone! :)

I hope you had a nice Easter. I didn't do much, really. At home we changed curtains and took out some Easter decorations. Of course we ate chocolate eggs and an Easter dessert called MÄMMI. I'm not a big fan of it - it tastes too healthy. x)
During the last weekend and this week I have written many letters, which makes me happy. :)

This week I sent out letters to:
- Ofri, Israel
- Li Xin, China
- Ayaka, Japan
- Nese, Turkey (rewritten)
- Mari-Liis, Estonia
- Brigitte, Peru (rewritten)
- Emilia, Finland
- Joanna, Aruba (rewritten)
- Daphne, Hong Kong
- Laura, United Kingdom (rewritten)
- Florencia, Uruguay
- Abdülkadir, Turkey
- Rimma, Russia (rewritten)
- Julia, Finland (rewritten)

I also received letters:
- Xiaomin, China
- Christine, Austria




And here's a card that I forgot to show you last week. :) It's beautiful, isn't it? 


So, have a nice weekend! :) 

- Tiia


No comments:

Post a Comment