Friday 3 May 2013

It's May :)

Hey! :)

I hope you all had a great May Day celebration on Wednesday. I didn't really do anything special that day. I spent it at home writing a letter and watching TV. I also went for a walk because the weather was so nice.. :) Of course I ate some donuts and drank a lot of SIMA. =)
Here are some photos of the balloons that we had. We use them only because we have so many and want to get rid of them. haha.




This week I received letters from: 
- Amit, Israel
- Naomi, Malaysia
- Almante, Lithuania
- Emilia, Finland

This package arrived from Israel

from Malaysia :)

And one postcard from Russia, and the other three cards came from my lovely Israeli pen pal. 

from Russia




Here are the stamps for this week: 






I guess you'd like to know to whom I sent letters to, so here we go: 
- Ilona, Latvia
- Ayaka, Japan
- Inga-Siv, Sweden

Have a nice weekend! :) 

- Tiia



2 comments:

  1. kiva blogi siulla :) en aatellutkaan ekaks että kirjotat englanniks. laita kuvia isommiks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos, kiitos. :)
    Olen kyllä ajatellut, että kuvat voisivat olla isompia, mutta postimerkit menee ainki epäselviks. :s Muita kuvia voisi toki suurentaa. =)

    ReplyDelete