CHRISTMAS COOKIES; MY GRANDMA'S STYLE
- 100 g (=3/4 dl) syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons ginger
- 1.5 teaspoons clove-carnation
- 2 teaspoons cell of pomerans
- 250 g butter or margarine
- 200 g (=2.25 dl) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 400 g (=6 dl) wheat flour
- Boil syrup with spices and cool down until it's still warm.
- Foam sugar and butter/margarine.
- Combine mixtures. Add egg. Mix together.
- Add flour and baking soda. Mix again.
- Keep in the fridge at least over night.
- Make cookies and bake in the oven for about 10 mins. About 200 °C.
- Enjoy! :)