Saturday 28 December 2013

Meeting relatives

This day turned out to be rather busy. In the morning I was supposed to write a letter to my dear Finnish pen pal, but for some reason I didn't have enough time to do so. I only ended up decorating the envelope. Hopefully, she likes it. Fingers crossed! hah. There are still hours left today, so maybe I'll end up writing the letter after all. ;)



At 12:00 I went to my grandma's place. There I got something to eat, as always. There's no chance to leave her place with an empty stomach. I'm serious, my stomach is always like a balloon when I get home from grandma's. x) 



There I took some pics while waiting for my relatives, living in Sweden and Finland, to come. I also got to look through my grandma's ''man's'' (I have no idea how to call him, because they aren't engaged, but have lived together for years :o) stamp collection. I had no idea he used to collect stamps, so it was interesting to see him with so many stamps. It was so cool, I hadn't seen so old stamps before! On Christmas Eve I showed my stamp collection to him, but my stamps aren't nowhere near as old as his are. 



After some time my relatives came, which was nice. I hadn't seen them for a year! They did visit Finland during the last summer as well, but I happened to be at work, when they visited my hometown... Anyway, now we got to talk and laugh together even though it was only a short visit. Hopefully, I get to meet them again soon!

I want to end this post by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 everyone! :) Have you got any new year's resolutions?

P.S. Please, do leave a comment! :)

2 comments: