Just to let you know, this year I define summer starting from Easter (April 17th) and ending somewhere between August and September. :)
This summer I want...
Travel somewhere, outside of Finland
- I'm going to Poland, 27.4.-2.5.2014.
Write as many letters as possible
- You probably already know what a snail mail addict I am.
Spend as much time as possible on summer cottages
- Just spent the day at our summer cottage today.
Meet friends that I haven't seen for a long time
Read at least one book
- I haven't read any non-school related books for years
Watch all my favourite movies
- Already started by watching 'Tyttö sinä olet tähti' yesterday
Earn some money
- Luckily, I have a summer job
Wake up early enough to see the beautiful summer mornings
- No problem with doing this as my summer job days start at 7 am.
No stress about anything, please
Learn how to use a chainsaw
- This is a real question mark.
Attend running events and get over the finish line
- Helsinki City Run, May 10th
- Military Run, June 7th
Pick up berries and mushrooms
- Hopefully, we get as many as last year
Stay up for a whole night
- Probably happening during Midsummer
- Already swam in a lake today, but sea is a bit more challenging
Eat a lot of ice cream
- Tho I don't need a summer for eating ice cream
Laugh a lot
- Shouldn't be to difficult
Go outside when it's raining
Look through all the photo albums that we have and take many new pictures
Change the wallpapers in my room
- Already on planning stage
Get an acceptance to be an exchange student during the fall semester
- Hoping and waiting
Try out new recipes
- I have plenty of cook books to go through
Not to get sunburned
- I usually end up being red at some point of the summer
Meet my relatives
Celebrate my birthday in a nice way
- Any suggestions?
Start doing biking trips with my new bicycle
- I got a new bike a year ago.
TO BE HAPPY
What do you expect from the next summer? (: