From my point of view these kinds of awards are nice because through them you can have some different content on your blog and write about something that you might not necessarily mention otherwise. There are multiple versions of the Liebster Award, but the main idea of all of them is to answer questions, create new questions and nominate other bloggers, which would hopefully lead to new followers and readers.
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the 11 questions which you got from your "nominator".
- Name and link 11 blogs that will receive the Liebster Award from you. These blogs should have under 200 followers (not that strict, tho).
- Write down 11 new questions for the bloggers you chose.
So let's start answering the given questions.
1. For how long have you been blogging?
- I have been blogging since June 2012, so three and a half years already. Where did the time go?
2. What are your favourite sports?
- I have always been a fond of swimming, yet on the previous winters I have become more and more into cross-country skiing.
3. Which country would you like to visit next? Why?
- This is such a tough question because there are so many countries, which I would like to see. The answer also depends on whether or not I need to know that I could actually go there or not. I must say Switzerland, because I would love to see the natural beauty that it has to offer. On the other hand I have always wanted to see Iceland. I suppose those two are my main destinations within Europe at the moment.
4. What are your 3 favourite books of all time?
- Honestly, I'm not much of a reader, so it is relatively difficult to point out any favourite books. I have read a nice series called ''Emily of New Moon'' by L. M. Montgomery, but can't really say if it's my favourite book or not.
5. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
- I try to be always early, because I absolutely hate being late. Of course, there's the negative side of waiting other people, who are either on time or late, but I have gotten used to it already. The main point is that I'm annoyed of myself if I'm something else than early.
6. What kind of weather you like the most?
- If we are talking about the current season, I really enjoy cold winter days when the sun is rising or setting and the sight is beautiful with sparkly snow.
7. If you could travel in time, would you go to future or past and why?
- Such a tricky question again, though I believe I would go to a happy moment in the past to relive it. I don't think it would be nice to know what is going to happen in the future. Life is for living!
8. Write 3 interesting places to visit in your hometown.
- I live in Hämeenlinna (Finland) and I would recommend you to visit 1) Häme castle (for its historical value), 2) Aulanko (for the natural beauty) and 3) Ahvenisto (more natural beauty), though I'm not sure if those are the most interesting places to see in Hämeenlinna.
9. What is your favourite holiday to celebrate?
- CHRISTMAS (not for any religious our material reasons, tho)
10. What are you talented in?
- I'd say that I'm good at organizing and planning things, though as a Finn I find it very difficult to compliment myself. haha.
11. What are your plans for 2016?
- I haven't made any list of things to do for this year, but I expect it to be an interesting year with new experiences. My expectations for 2016 include finding a thesis topic, graduating with a BBA-degree, working somewhere for the summer, spending lovely time at our summer cottages and traveling abroad. I'd still wish for unexpected moments to occur!
And now it's my time to nominate you: Nay, Honey! I don't know who would be interested in taking part to this award, so I nominate anyone who is interested! Please let me know if you answer my questions!
My questions for you:
- What's your most valued memory from 2015?
- What do you miss the most from your childhood?
- What's your current favourite song? Add a link.
- Do you like spicy food? Why? Why not?
- What makes you bored?
- Do you consider yourself as an old-fashioned person?
- What's the best chocolate you have ever tasted?
- What do you consider as the three most beautiful things in the nature?
- Your all time favourite spot in your country?
- Do you like circus?
- Do you read your horoscope regularly?