Friday 5 October 2012

Exams are finally over, at least for a while

Hello hello hello! ;)

I hope you all are doing very well. I'm feeling quite good now that all of my exams are over. Today I had a maths exam and I spent all the three hours doing it.. I didn't manage to do as much as I wanted to, so I have to say bye bye 10 (mark from the course). I'll be glad if I get 9, though. :)

Letters arrived from:
- Yanan, China
- Emilia, Finland
- Hyun Jeong, South Korea

Birthday card :)



I really have to try to find such stamps. <3
Here is the card which I got from Malaysia last week. :) 


I found three postcrossing cards from our mailbox this week. :p 

GERMANY
BELGIUM
CHINA
 And the stamps. :)



Letters were sent to: 
- Sabrina, Italy 
- Gladys, Singapore
- Mari-Liis, Estonia 
- Kristina, Lithuania 
- Naomi, Malaysia 
- Diedra, Grenada
- Dimitra, Greece 
- Julia, Finland

Have a lovely weekend! :) 

- Tiia



No comments:

Post a Comment