Sunday 17 February 2013

7th week '13 ~ still continuing with the booooring headlines

Hellohellohello! :)

This week has been soooo hectic. I have enjoyed it a lot, though.
First of all I want to wish you all a

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! <3  or FRIENDS' DAY! hahah. :)

I shall write you about my week, but first I will make a mail update. I'm sure you all want to know from whom I have received letters from, and to whom I have sent some.

Week 7 letters were sent to:
- Harjyot, India
- Emilia, Finland
- Iina, Finland
- Ilona, Latvia

and arrived from:
- Inga-Siv, Sweden
- Emilia, Finland ( another super fast reply. haha. )
- Ofri, Israel




During this week I reached my goal of 300 km cross country skiing. :) I have skied 335 km, to be exact. I'm so happy I was able to reach the goal that I had set for this winter. I guess my new goal is to ski 400 km. :p 

14th of February was my last day of school. We celebrated it by dressing up ( I was a PIRATE :p ) and taking a truck ride around the center of Hämeenlinna. While doing it we threw candies to people. It was so much fun!!! :) I even got in two photos of a newspaper called 'Hämeen Sanomat'. You can't see me very well on the photos, though. 

Hämeen Sanomat (15.2.2013)
Hämeen Sanomat (15.2.2013)
Here are some of the photos that my mom took. =) 




We went on a cruise, too, but I didn't take any photos.... 
Anyway, now I will be busy with studying.. So, see ya later! 

- Tiia






No comments:

Post a Comment